ALCOLIN WOOD FILLER is a fast setting, water-based, ready-mixed wood stopping.
Suitable for use on soft woods, hard woods, chipboard, fibreboards, metal screws, nail-heads and plaster.
Available in white, pine, meranti, imbuia, oak, sapele, natural, cherry, beech, mahogany, oregan pine, dark brown and black.
Uses / Applications
- Available in a range of wood colours to match most wood species
- Dries to a hard finish, making it easy to sand or drill
- Can be over-coated with varnish or paint
- Colours can be intermixed to obtain correct colour
- Used by cabinet makers, woodworkers and decorators
to fill cracks, splits, holes, surface defects and imperfections on all kinds of wood. Also suitable as a grain filler.
- Not suitable for use where flexibility and movement accommodation is needed.
- Do not apply onto coated surfaces. Must be over coated with varnish or paint for exterior applications.